- The Sutton Academy
Elton Head Road
- Head: Mrs Alison Sherman
- T 01744 678859
- F 01744 850629
- E contact@thesut…academy.org.uk
- W www.thesuttonacademy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: St Helens
- Pupils: 1237
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 21st January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 15th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened summer 2010 replaced Sutton High Sports College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Sutton Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)