- Abraham Guest Academy
- Head: Mr Paul Bousfield
- T 01942 511987
- F 01942 700811
- E enquiries@abra…estacademy.com
- W www.abrahamguestacademy.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wigan
- Pupils: 875
- Religion: None
- Current Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th March 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th December 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Changed to Academy status Jan 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for Abraham Guest Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Engineering Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)