- Twynham School
- T 01202 486237
- F 01202 486230
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.twynham.dorset.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 1522
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 26th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 19th October 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Twynham School
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter