Invicta Grammar School A GSG School
- Invicta Grammar School
- Head: Mrs J Derrick
- T 01622 755856
- F 01622 678584
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.invicta.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1320
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st September 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th January 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
Sign up for extra content from Invicta Grammar School
What the Good Schools Guide says...
The artwork looks professional, but has all been produced by the pupils. There’s a strong creative bent here - the walls also showcase impressive textiles work the girls have produced for school fashion shows. There are well-used noticeboards everywhere, with all the posters neatly aligned and current. ‘Sport is not as high profile as in other grammars, but we recruited a new head of PE last year...
What the school says...
Entrance tests set by local LEA (Maths, VR and non VR).
Converted to an academy 2011.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Information Technology at an English Grammar School (Applied GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.