Dartford Grammar School for Girls
- Dartford Grammar School for Girls
- T 01322 223 123
- F 01322 294 786
- E school@dartfor…ls.kent.sch.uk
- W www.dartfordgr…ls.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1076
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examination consists of: 11: Maths, English & VR.
For help with revision visit www.11plusenglish.com
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dartford Grammar School for Girls
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Good Schools Guide Awards
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English Grammar School for Girls taking Soc science: citizenship (GCE A level)
- Winner of the 2014 Good Schools Guide Award for Excellence at an English Grammar School for Girls taking Business (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
International Baccalaureate: Diploma - The Diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
State Grammar School
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Special Education Needs
We aim to consider each student as an individual and, where special provision is required to: • provide a suitable curriculum for each student • track the progress of such students through school • ensure progression through all key stages and beyond for such students • enable such students to form social and working relationships. A copy of the full policy can be obtained from the school office on request. The school also organises a range of activities and courses to support talented students.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|BESD - Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulty|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter