- Copleston High School
- Head: Mr Shaun Common
- T 01473 277240
- F 01473 274467
- E mail@copleston…suffolk.sch.uk
- W www.copleston.suffolk.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 1722
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 25th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd April 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Copleston High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Theory of Music at an English Comprehensive School (Grade 5 Drama Music Lit Speech)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|