- Ormiston Six Villages Academy
- Head: Mr Steven Nelmes
- T 01243 546800
- F 01243 546 810
- E office@ormisto…illagesacademy
- W www.ormistonsi…sacademy.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 620
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 14th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 14th January 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ormiston Six Villages Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|EDT||Routes into STEM with EDT|