- Acorns Primary School
- Head: Mrs Gail Beaton B.Ed
- T 01772 792681
- F 01772 654940
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.acorns.lancs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 69
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st January 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened Sept 2008. Replaced Elms School and Sherburn School. A special school catering for children with a range of difficulties including physical difficulties and / or moderate, severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Acorns Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.