- Admiral Lord Nelson School
- Head: Mrs Nysrene Hardingham
- T 023 9236 4536
- F 023 9236 4537
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.alns.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Portsmouth
- Pupils: 994
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th March 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Admiral Lord Nelson School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.