- Ainthorpe Primary School
- Head: Mrs Kate Ranner
- T 01482 353963
- F 01482 573 021
- E email@example.com
- W www.ainthorpeprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kingston Upon Hull
- Pupils: 303
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 17th June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Updated by Good Schools Guide staff in preparation for changes to your school as of September 2013. Please feel free to add an image, a self-portrait, include open day dates and to complete our SEN/gifted survey, if you have not already done so. It's all completely free of charge.
We have recorded 4.0 million visits to The Good Schools Guide online in the past year - make sure your potential parents don't overlook you. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ainthorpe Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.