- Albany Junior School
- Head: Mr Craig Robertson
- T 0115 917 6550
- F 01159 176 551
- E email@example.com
- W www.albanyjunior.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 198
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th October 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 1st May 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Albany Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.