- Alt Bridge School
- Head: Mr Barry Kerwin
- T 0151 477 8310
- F 0151 477 8313
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W altbridgeschool.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Knowsley
- Pupils: 120
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 14th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Alt Bridge School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Alt Bridge is a community school catering for pupils with moderate learning difficulties. Pupils may have autism, physical, sensory or medical conditions. The school was inspected by Ofsted in 2004 and described as 'a good school'.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.