- Appleton Church of England (A) Primary School
- Head: Mrs Amy Carnell Ba Hons, Npqh
- T 01865 862794
- F 01865 865 110
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.appleton.oxon.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 184
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Appleton Church of England (A) Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.