- Appleton Church of England (A) Primary School
- Head: Mrs Amy Carnell Ba Hons, Npqh
- T 01865 862794
- F 01865 865 110
- E email@example.com
- W www.appleton.oxon.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 186
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Appleton Church of England (A) Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.