- Ashton St Peter's VA C of E School
- Head: Mrs Shirley McGinty Ba Hons
- T 01582 663410
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ashtonstpe…ers.beds.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 201
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 28th February 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Ashton St. Peter's is a small friendly Church of England Lower school with 150 pupils, situated on the west side of Dunstable in Bedfordshire.
Our aim is for all of our children to become happy, caring, responsible independent learners who achieve personal success and feel secure and valued in our Christian environment.
To achieve this we provide a strong, Christian ethos which encourages the children to love and respect one another and to love God. Values Education is embedded through Christian collective worship and throughout the whole curriculum. We provide opportunities and positive role models to allow children to develop independence and responsibility. We plan and implement a broad, balanced Creative Curriculum which is challenging and inclusive to all and are continually looking for ways to innovate and improve what we do.
Ofsted rated Good under the new framework ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ashton St Peter's VA C of E School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.