- Ashton St Peter's VA C of E School
- Head: Mrs Shirley McGinty Ba Hons
- T 01582 663410
- E email@example.com
- W www.ashtonstpe…rs.beds.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 201
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Ashton St. Peter's is a small friendly Church of England Lower school with 150 pupils, situated on the west side of Dunstable in Bedfordshire.
Our aim is for all of our children to become happy, caring, responsible independent learners who achieve personal success and feel secure and valued in our Christian environment.
To achieve this we provide a strong, Christian ethos which encourages the children to love and respect one another and to love God. Values Education is embedded through Christian collective worship and throughout the whole curriculum. We provide opportunities and positive role models to allow children to develop independence and responsibility. We plan and implement a broad, balanced Creative Curriculum which is challenging and inclusive to all and are continually looking for ways to innovate and improve what we do.
Ofsted rated Good under the new framework ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ashton St Peter's VA C of E School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.