- Banks Methodist School
- Head: Mr Stephen Draper Ba(Hons) Qts With Pe
- T 01704 227323
- F 01704 227 323
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.banks.lancsngfl.ac.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 54
- Religion: Methodist
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 18th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Banks Methodist School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.