- Bardwell School
- Head: Mr John Riches
- T 01869 242182
- F 01869 243 211
- E Headteacher.7029@…rdwell.oxon.sch.uk
- W www.bardwell.oxon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 70
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th March 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 8th March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bardwell School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Bardwell School is a community school providing for pupils from two to sixteen years who have severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.