- Barnwell School
- Head: Mr A Fitzpatrick Bsc Ma
- T 01438 222500
- F 01438 222 501
- E [email protected]
- W www.barnwellschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 1084
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th January 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 20th January 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Barnwell School is a two campus secondary school based in South Stevenage. We are organised by Key Stage with students in Key Stage 3 (Years 7 - 9) on West Campus and Key Stage 4 & 5 (Years 10 - 13) on East Campus.
September 2013 will see a new phase in the history of the school as we move onto a new school site following its refurbishment and additional new buildings.
Please see our website for lots of information or contact us. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Barnwell School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available