- Barrow 1618 CofE Free School
- Head: Mr John Newton
- T 01952 388640
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W barrow1618school.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Shropshire
- Pupils: 84
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 14th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Barrow 1618 CofE Free School is an Outstanding school in rural Shropshire. The school's curriculum promotes hands-on learning, beyond the classroom and maximises learning opportunities offered by the natural environment. The school's strong value-based ethos aims to provide an education that pupils will remember for a lifetime and which equips them with the skills and attitudes to succeed in whatever future path they follow. The blend of breathtaking rural landscape and state-of-the-art facilities offer an inspiring environment in which to learn, work and grow. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Barrow 1618 CofE Free School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.