- Baytree School
- Head: Mr Edward Bowen-Roberts B Ed Hrs Pgce
- T 01934 427555
- F 01934 427583
- E email@example.com
- W www.baytreeschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Somerset
- Pupils: 64
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 16th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 3rd October 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 15th September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Baytree School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Baytree School caters for pupils with severe learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. In addition pupils may have medical/complex needs including Down syndrome, Fragile X, epilepsy, sensory impairment (HI, VI, MSI), profound and multiple learning difficulties, Rett syndrome and dyspraxia. The school shares a campus with a mainstream school and a community learning centre. Speech and language, occupational physio, hydro and music therapies are available and techniques such as PECS, TEACCH and Makaton are used where appropriate.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.