- Beckington Church of England First School
- Head: Miss Claire Chantler
- T 01373 830438
- F 01373 830438
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.beckingtonschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 9.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Somerset
- Pupils: 87
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th September 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
"We aim for excellence because we firmly believe that children grow into tomorrow only as they live and learn today."
Beckington school is a Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School in the County of Somerset, England. It serves the small villages of Beckington and Lullington, and also takes some children from the neighbouring town of Frome. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Beckington Church of England First School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.