Belmont Park School
- Belmont Park School
Leyton Green Road
- Head: Mr Bruce Roberts
- T 020 8556 0006
- F 020 8556 5680
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.belmontparkschool.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 10 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Waltham Forest
- Pupils: 49
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd July 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th June 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Belmont Park School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (Functional Skill at Level 1)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking English Language at an English Comprehensive School (Level1/2 certificates)
Special Education Needs
Belmont Park School is a community special school providing for pupils from eleven to sixteen years who have social emotional and behavioural difficulties. Pupils are referred by the local education authority.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available