- Bennett Memorial Diocesan School
- Head: Mr Jon Sparke Ma(Oxon) Mteach
- T 01892 521595
- F 01892 514424
- E email@example.com
- W www.bennett.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1497
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 28th June 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 26th April 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bennett Memorial Diocesan School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Home Economics: Food at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.