- Bishop Gilpin CofE Primary School
- Head: Mr Matt Ball
- T 020 8946 6666
- F 020 8944 0722
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bishopgilpin.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Merton
- Pupils: 540
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 14th December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bishop Gilpin CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.