- Bishop's Hatfield Girls' School
- Head: Theodora Nickson Bed (Hons), Ma, Npqh
- T 01707 275331
- F 01707 270244
- E email@example.com
- W www.bishophatf…d.herts.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 721
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bishop's Hatfield Girls' School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Learning Support Faculty provides in-class support across the curriculum for pupils with Special Educational Needs. It also provides small group and individual literacy support for pupils who need it. Some pupils at Key Stage are taking a reduced number of GCSEs in order to receive small group curriculum and literacy support to enable them to achieve a better standard in their GCSEs. Small group and individual support for pupils with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties is currently under development.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.