- Blessed Robert Sutton Catholic Sports College
- Head: Mr Martin Cain
- T 01283 749450
- F 01283 749461
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.robertsutt….staffs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 714
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th October 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 18th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Blessed Robert Sutton Catholic Sports College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Polish at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Additional Mathematics FSMQ at an English Comprehensive School (Free standing Maths Qual Level 3)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Science (Core) at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Science (Core) at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.