- Bourne Academy
- Head: Mr Laurence Reilly BSc MEd
- T 01778 422365
- F 01778 393879
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bourneacademy.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 1280
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Bourne Academy is a popular all ability state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18, situated in Bourne in South Lincolnshire. Inspired by our School Motto: "Aspire, Challenge, Achieve", Bourne Academy offers a broad and balanced, multi-pathway curriculum at all Key Stages, with a wide range of extra-curricular activities. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bourne Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|EDT||First Edition with EDT|