- Bourne Academy
- Head: Mr Laurence Reilly BSc MEd
- T 01778 422365
- F 01778 393879
- E email@example.com
- W www.bourneacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 1297
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 28th February 2017
- 2 Full inspection 16th May 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Bourne Academy is a popular all ability state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18, situated in Bourne in South Lincolnshire. Inspired by our School Motto: "Aspire, Challenge, Achieve", Bourne Academy offers a broad and balanced, multi-pathway curriculum at all Key Stages, with a wide range of extra-curricular activities. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bourne Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available