- Bourne End Academy
- Head: Mrs Andrea Jacobson
- T 01628 819022
- F 01628 810689
- E email@example.com
- W www.bea.bucks.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 581
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th November 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bourne End Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Double Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available