- Bournville School
Hay Green Lane
- Head: Mrs Joanne Cottle
- T 0121 475 3881
- F 01214 832349
- E email@example.com
- W www.bournvilleschool.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 861
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st November 2017
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bournville School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Music Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.