- Brantridge School
- Head: Mr Dafydd Roberts
- T 01444 400228
- F 01444 401083
- E headteacher@brant…e.greenwich.sch.uk
- W www.brantridge-school.co.uk
- A state special school for boys aged from 6 to 13. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 40
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd January 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Part of the Grafham Grange Special Educational Trust Limited,
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brantridge School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Brantridge School specialises in helping children with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD). This includes many with Social Communication difficulties. We have a reputation for taking "hard to place" children, who don't fit easily into any of the usual categories, and helping them to reintegrate into day special or mainstream schools wherever possible. On average, 50% of our leavers successfully return to mainstream. We offer a combination of good behaviour management strategies linked to a range of therapeutic approaches. We welcome visits from parents, LEA officers and other professionals.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.