- Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School
- Head: Dr Richard Wilkin Ma, Edd
- T 01277 227156
- F 01277 229454
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.buchs.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 1074
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 26th September 2017
- 2 Full inspection 8th May 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 25th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Catering Studies at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available