- Bristol Free School
- Head: Paul Jones
- T 0117 959 7200
- E email@example.com
- W www.bristolfreeschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 838
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th February 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Bristol Free School has been established to provide a secondary school for our community in North West Bristol. We opened on 1st September 2011, with Year 7 starting on 5th September as the founding cohort of the first and largest secondary Free School to open in England.
Our temporary site is at Burghill Road and we will move in September 2012 to our permanent home, either on the former St Ursulas site in Brecon Road or on Burghill Road. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bristol Free School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.