- Britannia Village Primary School
- Head: Mrs Linda-May Bingham
- T 020 7511 5412
- F 02075 115 426
- E info@britannia-vi…lage.newham.sch.uk
- W www.britannia-….newham.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newham
- Pupils: 443
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 23rd May 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Britannia Village Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Britannia Village Primary is a fully inclusive school, with particular experience of working with children who have sensory impairment (visual & hearing), are on the autistic spectrum, have emotional and behaviour difficulties (including children with a diagnosis of ADHD), are diagnosed with a specific learning disorder (such as dyslexia), are wheel chair users or have a less common condition (such as Turner's syndrome).
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.