- Brockhill Park Performing Arts College
- Head: Sonette Schwartz Bed Hons
- T 01303 265521
- F 01303 262708
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.brockhill.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1288
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brockhill Park Performing Arts College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Performing arts specialist school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.