- Bryn Offa CofE Primary School
- Head: Mr Paul Thompson Bed
- T 01691 830621
- F 01691 839 232
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.brynoffa.s…opshire.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Shropshire
- Pupils: 140
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 15th September 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Bryn Offa Church of England Primary School is situated in Pant, five miles from Oswestry, one mile from the border of Wales and built to replace three small village schools. The scattered catchment area covers three villages as well as several smaller communities and transport is provided for children from these area. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bryn Offa CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
We have a strong tradition of supporting pupils with SEN and a belief that they can achieve to their full potential too. We have a very supportive ethos between staff, staff and children and between pupils, which helps all children to feel safe and secure and to learn well.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.