- Bryn Offa CofE Primary School
- Head: Mr Paul Thompson Bed
- T 01691 830621
- F 01691 839 232
- E email@example.com
- W www.brynoffa.s…opshire.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Shropshire
- Pupils: 132
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 16th May 2017
- 2 Full inspection 26th April 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 15th September 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Bryn Offa Church of England Primary School is situated in Pant, five miles from Oswestry, one mile from the border of Wales and built to replace three small village schools. The scattered catchment area covers three villages as well as several smaller communities and transport is provided for children from these area. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bryn Offa CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.