- Burnham Grammar School
- Head: Dr Andrew Gillespie
- T 01628 604812
- F 01628 663559
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.burnhamgrammar.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 1027
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 28th February 2017
- 2 Full inspection 23rd November 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th September 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - 3 VR exams administered by the LEA. 16 - Minimum of Cs at GCSE with B grades or above in subjects to be pursued.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Burnham Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Geography at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Adviza||Careers information, advice & guidance|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.