- Caldecott Foundation School
- Head: Mrs Louise Parkinson
- T 01303 815665
- F 01233 502 650
- E email@example.com
- W www.caldecottfoundation.co.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 18. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 29
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th March 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 8th October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Caldecott Foundation School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Soc Science: Citizenship at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Special Education Needs
Caldecott Foundation School is a non-maintained special school providing for pupils from five to eighteen years with social emotional and behavioural difficulties. The Caldecott Foundation cares for children who have been subject to abuse and neglect. Children at the school receive 52 week residential care in one of the foundation's homes. Children are referred by social services and many have been excluded by their mainstream schools.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.