- Carr Infant School
- Head: Mrs Susan Bell
- T 01904 798266
- F 01904 786 800
- W www.carrinfantprimary.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 7
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: York
- Pupils: 309
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Carr Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.