- Cedars Upper School
- Head: Mr Steve Palmer
- T 01525 219300
- F 01525 850864
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.cedarsupper.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 1212
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cedars Upper School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Leisure & Recreation at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.