- Charlton School
- Head: Mr Andrew McNaughton
- T 01952 386800
- F 01952 386805
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.charlton.uk.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Telford and Wrekin
- Pupils: 1115
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th October 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Charlton School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.