- Cranford Community College
- Head: Mr Kevin Prunty M.A. B.Sc (Hons)
- T 020 8897 2001
- F 020 8759 8073
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.cranford.hounslow.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hounslow
- Pupils: 1405
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th October 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th March 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cranford Community College
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Information Technology at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Double Award)
- Best performance by Boys taking Punjabi at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
Please enter a general description of your SEN provision here
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available