- Crossways Infant School
- Head: Mr Mark Toogood
- T 01454 867280
- F 01454 867 281
- E CrosswaysInfant.S…firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.crosswaysschools.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: South Gloucester
- Pupils: 148
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 5th June 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 7th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Crossways Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.