- Croyland Primary School
- Head: Miss Lucy Deakin
- T 01933 224169
- F 01933 275831
- E head@croyland-pri…rthants-ecl.gov.uk
- W www.croylandprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 417
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th January 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd October 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school has a Designated Specialist Provision for Speech and Language. We also have a high proportion of SEN children with a wide range of needs - from emotional behaviours, learning to Autism and Aspergers. We have an extremely well trained and dedicated staff to support these children
What the parents say...
No comments received for Croyland Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
We have a DSP for 10 children with Speech and Language difficulties. Currently we have a large percentage of children on the SEN register (56%) with a wide range of varying needs. The school staff are extremely well trained and deal with these children in a positive and supportive manner. Our last Ofsted (Jan.2004) stated that we were highly inclusive.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available