- Dartford Grammar School
- Head: Mr William Oakes
- T 01322 223039
- F 01322 291426
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.dartfordgr…arschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1414
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st May 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy converter 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dartford Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Chinese at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Japanese at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
International Baccalaureate: middle years - middle Years is a programme for ages 11-16.
State grammar school
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability||Y|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.