- Dorin Park School & Specialist SEN College
- Head: Mrs Jane Hughes Bsc Hons/Pgce/Npqh
- T 01244 981191
- F 01244 390422
- E email@example.com
- W www.dorinpark.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; VI - Visual Impairment.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 123
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th July 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th April 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dorin Park School & Specialist SEN College
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Dorin Park School is a school for physically disabled pupils. We have speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and a hydrotherapy pool all on site.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.