Dorin Park School & Specialist SEN College
- Dorin Park School & Specialist SEN College
- Head: Mrs Jane Hughes Bsc Hons/Pgce/Npqh
- T 01244 981191
- F 01244 390422
- E [email protected]
- W www.dorinpark.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; VI - Visual Impairment.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 123
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th July 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th April 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dorin Park School & Specialist SEN College
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Dorin Park School is a school for physically disabled pupils. We have speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and a hydrotherapy pool all on site.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available