Dorothy Barley Infants' School
- Dorothy Barley Infants' School
- Head: Mrs Christine James Bed Npqh
- T 020 8270 4655
- F 020 8270 4654
- E email@example.com
- W www.dorothybarleyinfant.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barking & Dagenham
- Pupils: 394
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 6th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dorothy Barley Infants' School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available