- Doubletrees School
St Blazey Gate
- Head: Mrs Caroline Rowlandson
- T 01726 812757
- F 01726 812 896
- E secretary@doublet…es.cornwall.sch.uk
- W www.doubletree…ornwall.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cornwall
- Pupils: 90
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 4th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Doubletrees School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
We cater for pupils with severe and complex needs, but among other strengths, we have well developed approaches to working with pupils on the Autistic Spectrum. Our recent Ofsted Inspection stated that we were on the way to becoming a 'Centre of Excellence' in this regard. Our main approach is derived from TEACCH.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.