- Dover Grammar School for Boys
- Head: Mrs Fiona Chapman
- T 01304 206117
- F 01304 206 074
- E email@example.com
- W www.dovergramboys.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 793
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 16th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Dover Grammar School for Boys - Entrance examinations at age 11 consist of Maths, English, VR & non-VR. At age 16: B grades are required in the subjects to be pursued. Past papers provided for English & sample papers provided for Maths, VR & non-VR.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dover Grammar School for Boys
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Film Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Untranslated Literature at an English Grammar School (IBO Higher level component)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available