- Dover Grammar School for Boys
- Head: Mrs Fiona Chapman
- T 01304 206117
- F 01304 206 074
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.dovergramb…ys.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 793
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 16th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Dover Grammar School for Boys - Entrance examinations at age 11 consist of Maths, English, VR & non-VR. At age 16: B grades are required in the subjects to be pursued. Past papers provided for English & sample papers provided for Maths, VR & non-VR.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Dover Grammar School for Boys
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Film Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Untranslated Literature at an English Grammar School (IBO Higher level component)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.