- Downe Primary School
High Elms Road
- Head: Mrs Sandra Fuller
- T 01689 853916
- F 01689 850 458
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.downeprimary.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bromley
- Pupils: 81
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 21st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 19th October 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th January 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Downe Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.