Ernesettle Community School
- Ernesettle Community School
- Head: Aaron Meredith BEd Hons NPQH
- T 01752 201177
- F 01752 201178
- E ernesettle.commun…[email protected]
- W www.ecs.plymouth.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Plymouth
- Pupils: 451
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 22nd February 2018
- 2 Full inspection 1st March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 12th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
'There has been exceptional progress and Ernesettle is now a good school where pupils flourish in a caring and friendly environment.'
Ofsted March 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ernesettle Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available