- Felpham Community College
- Head: Mr Mark Anstiss
- T 01243 826511
- F 01243 841 021
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.felpham.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 1316
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 8th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Felpham Community College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
Special Education Needs
In the Individual Learning Support Department at Felpham Community College we aim to help raise all student's achievements and standards throughout the college. To improve the Learning and Teaching experience for all SEN students. To promote strategies to help SEN students to become independent learners. To communicate to all staff information and support necessary to ensure access to the National Curriculum for all students but particularly those with SEN. To ensure all students are given the opportunities to reach their full potential.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.